Partners in IN2RURAL project
- UNIVERSITAT JAUME I (SPAIN)
- VASILE ALECSANDRI UNIVERSITY OF BACAU (ROMANIA)
- KÁROLY RÓBERT UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (HUNGARY)
- SC GENERAL ELECTRIC (ROMANIA)
- GEOLIN (HUNGARY)
- HELIOTEC (SPAIN)
ROLE OF HELIOTEC
especially in the field of
experience in the field of
The general objective of IN2RURAL is to promote innovative practices in
the renewable energy sector to improve the employability of university
students in the rural areas of Bacau (Romania), Castellón (Spain) and
- To increase the applicability of the learning processes by strengthening
the relationship between universities and SME.
- To identify and improve the key-competences for the employability in
- To introduce educational improvements and innovations.
- To strengthen the internationalization, project management procedures
and sustainability of the organisations.
- To promote the active participation of geographically disadvantaged
- To improve the preparation of the students for the professional world.
Click here for more information about IN2RURAL project (link:
Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/in2rural/?fref=ts